Regulation signs are great for posting by-laws, controlling parking, directing traffic, 911 emergency house and lot numbers, street signs, or other important notices. Printed on aluminium they have a long life and are well suited for outdoor use.
- Non-reflective standard regulation signs
- Reflective regulation signs
- Custom sizes, and shapes on request
- Standard stock designs or custom design and printing
- Add holes in a variety of configurations for easy installation
- Mounting poles, and hardware available for all applications
- Professional installation available
- Aluminium sign construction withstand weather conditions, prevents rusting, and increases lifespan
Aluminium Regulation Sign Design Resources
Regulation Sign Template 12 x 18″
Regulation Sign Template 18 x 24″
If you require holes for mounting ensure to not put important text or graphics in that area.
Aluminium Regulation Sign Mounting Hardware and Hole Placement
Select from a variety of mounting solutions for your custom printed aluminium regulation signs. U-channel poles with mounting hardware are most common.
Holes can be drilled into the signs as required for mounting to posts, buildings, fences, and more.
Aluminium Regulation Best Practices
When using custom regulation signs always check to ensure that the wording complies with requirements for local by-law enforcement if required. Keep the wording simple and to read and understand. Make sure regulation signs are placed in a prominent location so people will notice them and follow the instructions.
Aluminium, Regulation, and Traffic Sign Installation
Need your regulation signs installed? We can professionally install your custom or stock regulation signs. From one sign to a whole subdivision or parking lot our sign installation professionals can supply hardware, and perform the installation for you.