Booklets are multi-page bound (folded, collated, saddle-stitched) documents suitable for product guides, magazines, menus and catalogues. Featuring a glossy stock, full colour booklet printing services ensure high-quality results. Choose from two popular sizes to complement your booklet designs.
- Full Colour Printing, Black & White Printing or a Combination
- Choose from a selection of quality stocks including gloss papers, uncoated papers, coloured paper or specialty papers
- Booklets can have different stocks for cover or can be the same stock throughout.
- Fast efficient service – Same day service for many short-run booklets
- Can be custom printed any size, our standard most popular sizes are 8.5 x 11” and 5.5 x 8.5 finished.
- Booklets are saddle stitched to create an affordable, quality finished project.
- Any finished page count in multiples of 4. (ie. 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40 page booklets)
- Finishing is saddlestich (like a typical magazine), four finished pages printed per large sheet, collated, folded and stapled in the centrefold to create the finished booklet
Booklet Design Resources
Other Common Names For Booklets Include
Booklet Binding Edge
Booklet File Layout Setup Tips
Make sure your file contains single pages, not spreads.
We don’t recomend having text that crosses over two pages.