Labels and stickers have many uses. They can be a great way to identify a product, label items, promote your brand at events or update information on existing items. Stickers and labels come in a variety of materials, with different adhesives, sizes, and production methods to suit all requirements and allow you to promote your brand or message in the best manner possible.
Square Cut Paper Based Labels
- Printed on paper-based label stock
- Square corners (square/rectangle finished)
- Matte (Uncoated), Semi-Gloss, and High Gloss Finish Available
- Scored backing for easy removal of liner
Die Cut Label Sheets
- A variety of sizes and shapes (circle, oval, rectangle, specialty) available
- Supplied pre-die cut on 8.5 x 11″ sheets
- Various label finishes and adhesives
- Economical for smaller quantities
- BOPP Labels with Permanent Adhesive (waterproof and UV resistant) – White Gloss, Silver, Clear, White Gloss Freezer
- Polyester Labels (white or silver) – Durable, and are generally used for a more challenging label application which calls for more durability, abrasion resistance, higher heat resistance and UV stability.
- Paper-Based – Most popular and economical with 13 different stock adhesive combinations including white permanent and removable, freezer grade, wet strength, and fluorescent colours
- Custom Shapes Available
- Finished on rolls with optional perforation between labels
Label & Sticker Design Resources
Due to the large variety of sizes and shapes please contact us and we can provide you with a template as required for your sticker or label design. We can also help to design your sticker or label for you.
Label & Sticker Best Practices
Determine if the label or sticker will be used, and an approximate quantity and we can recommend the best material and adhesive combination for your application.
- Will it be used indoors or outdoors or both?
- Do you want full colour printing or black only or 1 colour printing?
- What size and shape will the label be?
- What will the label be applied to?
- How long do you wan the labels to last after application?
- Do you need to remvoe them easily?